Logan Throw Blanket
- Carbon Offset Shipping
- En stock
- Inventario en el camino
These organic, pigment-dyed blankets are made from a blend of cotton and the wool of locally raised sheep in the Western highlands in Guatemala. Each blanket is hand loomed by K'iche' Mayan artisans on traditional wood looms. Each corner is adorned with a handmade wool tassel.
A percentage of this sale is donated directly back to the community in need.
Unlike mass-produced wool products, these blankets are not processed in caustic chemicals and are instead washed and brushed by hand, leaving the wool in a most natural state. Because of this, you may find some vegetation and/or organic matter in the weave. Due to their handmade nature sizes may vary slightly.
• Dimensions do not include tassels
• Gray, Ivory, Cayenne
• Approx. 66" L x 86" W
• Colors will naturally vary
- We currently only ship within the US States and Territories (see below for international orders).
- Air plants are only shipped within the contiguous United States. All other plants are considered local pick up only.
- Please allow 24-48 hours to process your order.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays and/or nationally observed US holidays.
- For First-Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or expedited service please email us directly at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM upon completing your order.
- International Orders: email us at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM and we will work with you directly.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
If you have any questions about shipping, feel free to contact us at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM