Houseplants For All
- Carbon Offset Shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Danae Horst's Houseplants for All is a beautiful guide to selecting and growing the right plants for your home, complete with a plant profile quiz!
Turn over a new leaf with Houseplants for All, and actually keep all your plant babies happy and healthy. Use the plant profile quiz to easily find your perfect match instead of picking up whatever catches your eye at the store and hoping that it'll survive your home and lifestyle. Whether you're always busy and can't remember to water, get unobstructed natural light all day, or live in the shadow of a skyscraper, a tropical oasis or arid winter-land, there is a plant that'll thrive with you.
After finding the right plants for your home, this book will help you to master plant care, complete with projects and tips for which containers work best, the best plants for small places, how to live together with pets and plants, and solutions to problems like pests, root rot, and lack of nutrients. Whether you're an experienced plant parent or have never owned anything other than a fake ficus, this book is the perfect guide for happy plants in your home.
• Written by Danae Horst
• Houghton Mifflin Harcourt | HarperCollins Publishers
- We currently only ship within the US States and Territories (see below for international orders).
- Air plants are only shipped within the contiguous United States. All other plants are considered local pick up only.
- Please allow 24-48 hours to process your order.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays and/or nationally observed US holidays.
- For First-Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or expedited service please email us directly at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM upon completing your order.
- International Orders: email us at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM and we will work with you directly.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
If you have any questions about shipping, feel free to contact us at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM