Olivewood Mortar + Pestle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Carbon Offset Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Straight from nature, the natural shapes and slow-grown designs inherent to olivewood elevate prep work and create a statement when used to serve and display.
Dimensions: style and sizes are approximative
Small: 4" Diameter, 2.4" Height
Medium: 5" Diameter, 3.5" Height
Large: 6" Diameter, 4" Height
• Food safe
• Do not put olivewood in the dishwasher
• Do not soak in water
• Hand wash with mild detergent and warm water
• Dry Immediately with a lint-free cloth
• Oil with olive oil once a month, or once a week if used frequently
• Handcarved olivewood
• Made in Tunisia
- We currently only ship within the US States and Territories (see below for international orders).
- Air plants are only shipped within the contiguous United States. All other plants are considered local pick up only.
- Please allow 24-48 hours to process your order.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays and/or nationally observed US holidays.
- For First-Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or expedited service please email us directly at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM upon completing your order.
- International Orders: email us at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM and we will work with you directly.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Below are the standard shipping fees by order weight.
$8.50 Shipping Fee for shipments under 5 lbs.
$18.50 Shipping Fee for shipments 5lbs - 15lbs.
$24.50 Shipping Fee for shipments 15lbs - 25lbs.
$34.50 Shipping Fee for shipments 25lbs - 50lbs.
Free Shipping for orders over $150.00
If you have any questions about shipping, feel free to contact us at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM