Scratch & Sniff - Wine
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Carbon Offset Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Richard Betts is one of fewer than two hundred master sommeliers in the world, but he’s no wine snob and he hates wine-speak. In the first book of its kind, he helps readers scratch and sniff their way to expertise by introducing the basic components of wine—the fruits, the wood, the earth—enabling anyone to discover the difference between a Syrah and a Sangiovese and get the glass they love every time. Humorously illustrated, with 16 scents, this irresistible gift puts the fun back in wine fundamentals.
• By: Richard Betts
• Published by HarperCollins Publishers
- We currently only ship within the US States and Territories (see below for international orders).
- Air plants are only shipped within the contiguous United States. All other plants are considered local pick up only.
- Please allow 24-48 hours to process your order.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays and/or nationally observed US holidays.
- For First-Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or expedited service please email us directly at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM upon completing your order.
- International Orders: email us at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM and we will work with you directly.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Below are the standard shipping fees by order weight.
$8.50 Shipping Fee for shipments under 5 lbs.
$18.50 Shipping Fee for shipments 5lbs - 15lbs.
$24.50 Shipping Fee for shipments 15lbs - 25lbs.
$34.50 Shipping Fee for shipments 25lbs - 50lbs.
Free Shipping for orders over $150.00
If you have any questions about shipping, feel free to contact us at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM