Grady Throw Blanket
- Carbon Offset Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
These organic, pigment-dyed blankets are made from a blend of cotton and the wool of locally raised sheep in the Western highlands in Guatemala. Each blanket is hand loomed by K'iche' Mayan artisans on traditional wood looms.
A percentage of this sale is donated directly back to the community in need.
Unlike mass-produced wool products, these blankets are not processed in caustic chemicals and are instead washed and brushed by hand, leaving the wool in a most natural state. Because of this, you may find some vegetation and/or organic matter in the weave. Due to their handmade nature sizes may vary slightly.
• Dimensions do not include tassels
• Black + Ivory
• Approx. 66" L x 86" W
• Colors will naturally vary
- We currently only ship within the US States and Territories (see below for international orders).
- Air plants are only shipped within the contiguous United States. All other plants are considered local pick up only.
- Please allow 24-48 hours to process your order.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays and/or nationally observed US holidays.
- For First-Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or expedited service please email us directly at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM upon completing your order.
- International Orders: email us at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM and we will work with you directly.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
If you have any questions about shipping, feel free to contact us at HELLO@SANDSTONEGOODS.COM