A weekend in the mountains, sun gleaming through the canopy. Sage, moss, and lavender.
P.F. Candle Co.'s charcoal-based Incense is hand-dipped in their studio and packaged in kraft boxes. Incense quickly transforms a room: transformative smoke uplifts the space while signature scents linger for hours even after extinguishing.
• Each kraft package contains 15 sticks
• Incense sticks measure approximately 10.75" long and burn for about 1 hour
• Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours
• Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds
• Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own
• Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only
• Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft
• P.F. Candle Co.'s charcoal-based Incense is hand-dipped in-house using fine fragrance oils and dipropylene glycol (DPG), a synthetic base commonly found in body care and home fragrance products
• Made in the USA